Nitrile Gloves in packs of 100
Our Polyco powder-free nitrile gloves are a premium class 1, latex-free examination glove.
- Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins – eliminates protein sensitisation
- Strength: Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl
- Comfort: Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear
- Powder Free: Reduces risk of product contamination
- Grip: Textured fingertips for improved grip
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (Subject to stock)
Packaging: Nitrile Gloves in packs of 100. 10x Dispenser boxes per master carton (if buying 1000 at a time).
The Polyco GL890 Blue Nitrile is a premium, latex and powder-free examination glove that we are extremely happy to be able to offer to our loyal customers. As always, alongside our Frontline products, we only offer the very best quality here at Medsurg and we are finally happy with providing only the best in Nitrile Gloves too.
CE approved with full copies of conformity certification and product info/Data sheets are available on request or, via the gallery provided.
These Nitrile professional gloves are a perfect partner with our Frontline iiR surgical 3-ply premium masks and premium grade hand sanitiser range. Stock of these gloves are in high demand, and we reserve the right to withdraw stock from public-facing sale to protect our NHS and Healthcare/School clients if a surge of bulk buying is recognised.